Particularly the off the shoulder shirts with a tank top underneath…
I scoured my T-shirt drawer and this-
-Not So much-
I’m now on a fashion hunt to see if I can find a few shirts …I think it might by a stylish and comfortable option for gym.
I did this workout today-
Warm-Up~10 Min. Elliptical
Circuit 1: Repeat 3x’s
Smith Machine Squats-50lbs total on the bar-15 Reps.
Shoulder Press-Dumbbells 20LB-15REPS
Box Jumps-15-20 Triceps Push-Ups-15 Reps
Circuit 2: Repeat 3x’s
Lat Pull Downs-70LBS-15Reps
Front Squats-30LBS Total on the Bar-15reps
Finish With Stretching & 20 Minutes Of High Intensity intervals on Elliptical
I had to teach my senior group fitness class today…all the members were so thoughtful and genuinely concerned about my health…
I took a sick day on Thursday.. I still have a little residual effect from my cold (chest congestion).
It was actually kind of comical.. because every once in awhile I would start coughing and hacking into the microphone…They all would laugh and tell me I should slow down..one guy jokingly told me I should switch to filtered cigarettes…Haha! What a great group!!!
My All Time Favorite Reality Show-
Dancing With Stars
Returns to television Monday and Tuesday Evenings March 18!!! YAY!!!
Here is the list of celebrities participating!!
The cast for Dancing with the Stars‘ 16th season has just been released!
Here’s who will be competing for the coveted mirrorball trophy when the season kicks off on Monday, March 18:
- D.L. Hughley, comedian/actor
- Jacoby Jones, Baltimore Ravens wide receiver
- Lisa Vanderpump, star of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills/Vanderpump Rules
- Andy Dick, actor/comedian
- Victor Ortiz, former WBC Welterweight Champion
- Zendaya Coleman, Disney Channel star
- Aly Raisman, Olympic gold-medalist in gymnastics
- Ingo Rademacher, General Hospital star
- Kellie Pickler, American Idol alum and country-music star
- Dorothy Hamill, Olympic gold medalist in figure skating
- Wynonna Judd, five-time Grammy-winning country star
Dinner Tonight was one of my standby’s~
Roasted London Broil– Seasoned with lemon juice, olive oil and garlic salt-I roast it for about 45 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
Collard greens/butternut squash/garlic seasoned feta cheese-Sautee the collard greens with olive oil.
Roast butternut squash with olive oil and sea salt for 45 minutes
Mix squash, greens and feta-stir to mix evenly-season with a little more garlic salt to taste.
Tastes Fabulously simple!!!!